About Ideas GlobalIDEAS GLOBAL is a professional network of idea managers worldwide. IDEAS GLOBAL aims to support and empower idea managers who are committed to promoting idea management in their organizations, with the goal of making a significant contribution of idea management to their company's success.
IDEAS GLOBAL was initiated by Birgit Rausch and Roland Rausch, the managing directors of IDEAS GERMANY. After IDEAS GERMANY grew to an international level, they decided to go global.
Roland Rausch and Birgit Rausch are internationally known experts in idea management:
- In 2022, Roland was visiting the United Nations Industrial Development Organization (UNIDO) in Vienna to present on idea management.
- Since 2021, Roland is a member of the ISO TC 279 Innovation Management team, which shapes the content of the global ISO standards in the field of innovation management and idea management.
- In 2020, Roland and IDEAS GERMANY published a book that shows in theory and best practice examples how idea management supports the implementation of the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
- Since 2020, Birgit and Roland have produced the annual German Ideas Management Report for the German Federal Government and the German Bundestag.
- In 2017, Roland conducted an IDEAS EUROPE summit at the European Union hosted by members of the European Parliament and the European Committee of the Regions (CoR) in Brussels.